Sebastian Delpiano Partner
Sebastián has a great deal of experience advising clients on corporate and financial matters, M&A and especially capital markets and managing financial assets and instruments. He has provided ongoing counsel to a significant group of securities brokers and fund managers in Chile and abroad.
He previously worked as a senior associate at Aninat Schwencke y Cía. (2012- 2014) and, before that, at Guerrero Olivos (2009-2012).
Between 2004 and 2009, he worked as an attorney and then Chief Counsel at Banchile Corredores de Bolsa S.A. and Banchile Administradora General de Fondos S.A.
He is a member of the Legal Committee of the Chilean Investment Fund Management Association and is a member of the Legal Committee of the Chilean Fintech Association.
Attorney, Universidad de los Andes (2004).
Master’s degree in Tax Management and Consultancy, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2008).
Accredited by the Committee for Accreditation of Securities Market Knowledge (CAMV Chile).
CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS
- Capital Markets (2018-2019).
- Capital Markets (2020-2021).
- Capital Markets (2021-2022).
THE LEGAL 500
- Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A (Including Compliance), Real State (2018).
- Capital Markets (2020).
- Leading Individual en Capital Markets (2022).
- Capital Markets, Banking and Finance (2020).
- Capital Markets: Debt (2021).
- Banking and Finance Law, Capital Markets Law, Venture Capital Law (2020).
- Capital Markets in Chile (2019). Approved Capital Markets private practitioners in Chile. Sebastián Delpiano: Thought Leader.
- Capital Markets in Chile (2021).
- Corporate and M & A, Startups & Venture Capital (2021).