Matías Langevin Partner
Matías has extensive experience in corporate matters, with an emphasis on international transactions in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and project financing. In mergers and acquisitions, he has represented local, foreign and multinational clients in the purchase and / or sale of companies and assets of different classes, as well as in the corporate reorganization of their corporate structures.
Previously, he worked as a foreign associate in the New York offices of the Shearman & Sterling LLP (2009-2010), focusing on the Capital Markets practice. He was also a partner of Morales & Besa (2012-2019).
Member of the International Bar Association and officer of the Banking Committee.
Attorney, Universidad de los Andes (2004).
Master in Law (LL.M.), Duke University (2009).
THE LEGAL 500
- Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking & Finance (2019).
- Banking and Finance, Project Finance, Capital Markets: Equity, M & A (2020).
- Banking and Finance, Capital Markets (2020).
- Banking and Finance, Capital Markets (2021).
- Corporate and M & A, Banking and Finance, Fintech (2021).
- Banking, Capital Markets: Equity, M&A, Project finance (2017).
- Corporate governments (2020).