Jose Luis Honorato Partner
José Luis has a great deal of experience in arbitration and dispute resolution and in complex and innovative deals and transactions in civil and commercial areas.
He practiced as an attorney with Banco JP Morgan in Chile from 1981 to 1986. He then joined the firm Carey & Cía in 1986.
He founded his own firm in 1993 entitled Honorato, Russi y Eguiguren Ltda., and then left it in 2013 to create Honorato & Cía., which is now Honorato | Delaveau, where he currently practices.
He is on the roster of arbitrators with the Santiago Chamber of Commerce Center for Arbitration and Mediation.
Attorney, Universidad de Chile (1982).
Graduate studies at the Academy of American and International Law, International and Comparative Law Center of the Southwestern Legal Foundation, Dallas, Texas, USA (1991).
THE LEGAL 500
- Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance, Corporate and M & A (Including Compliance), Project and Infraestructure (2018).
- Banking and Finance, Corporate and M & A (2021).
- Banking and Finance (2020).
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice and Corporate and M & A (2018).
- Banking and Finance, Corporate and M & A, Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice (2020).
- Banking and Finance, Corporate and M & A, Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice (2021).
- Corporate and M & A (2021).
- Compliance (2021).