Gonzalo Delaveau Partner
Gonzalo has vast experience in complex and innovative domestic and international corporate, financial and commercial transactions and in the development of projects related to energy, mining, public concessions and natural resources.
Between 2012 and 2014 he served as Of Counsel at Aninat Schwencke y Cía. Prior to that, he was a partner at Guerrero Olivos (2000-2012).
Gonzalo also worked as Corporate Area Counsel for The Chase Manhattan Bank in Santiago, Chile, and was an associate at Ossandón, Uribe y Hübner.
Gonzalo Delaveau is a member of the Best Practice Committee of the Santiago Stock Exchange and Chilean Electronic Exchange.
Attorney, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1990).
Graduate studies at the Academy of American and International Law, International and Comparative Law Center of the Southwestern Legal Foundation, Dallas, Texas, USA (1993).
- Chambers and Partners. Capital Markets (2018-2019). “Gonzalo Delaveau is praised by clients for his solid knowledge, dedication and diligence. He always provides an extremely professional service".
- Chambers and Partners. Corporate / M&A (2018-2019). “He has great knowledge and offers good strategic advice. He regularly advises clients from the pharmaceutical and aviation industries on corporate deals".
- Legal 500. Outstanding in: Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A (Including Compliance), Project and Infraestructure (2018). "Securitisation specialist Gonzalo Delaveau, is highly regarded"; "Gonzalo Delaveau ‘has excellent knowledge of clients’ deals’ ".
- Best Lawyers. Corporate and M&A Law, Derivatives, Energy Law, Natural Resources Law, Project Finance and Development Practice and Venture Capital Law (2018).
- LACCA. Banking & finance in Chile (2019).